We build Mobile Homes with the same materials, wall thicknesses, insulation and internal finishes as a normal new-build residential house, whist still conforming to the definition of a Mobile Home / Caravan, making them probably the best quality mobile homes available. These buildings have a lifespan of well over 100years. They're not like most commercial park homes and static caravans that depreciate and deteriorate at a much quicker rate or the imported log cabins. The walls are 150mm thick, just like a new-build house, and fully insulated. Our interiors are plaster-boarded and finished like conventional homes, giving the clean, solid interior and modern feel that most commercially manufactured caravans lack.
Our chassis are made of super thick timber beams instead of the metal chassis with wheels that most caravans have, this gives less movement and a greater structural integrity, it feels more solid under the foot, it also allows the building to sit much lower to the base. The tow-bar and wheels are detachable. When finished these mobile homes don't look any different from a regular building, both inside and out.
• Structural timber to be Scandinavian softwood from sustainable sources.
• Timber treated with preservative in accordance with BS 5268 Part 5 1976 to comply with current Building Regulation requirements.
• Sheathing to be 9mm thick OSB (orientated strand board).
• All timber and wood based products on this contract will be FSC/PEFC certified.
• Manufactured in panels 2400mm nom high 50 x 150mm finished (38 x 140mm stud at 600mm max centres clad with 9mm OSB sheathing).
• Breather membrane to BS4016 1966 pre-fixed to panels.
• Manufactured as panels 2400mm nom high 38 x 89mm stud at 600mm max centres with restraining noggins as required.
• When walls occur along the central axis of the unit they will be manufactured No.2 x 38x50mm studs walls joined together allowing for separation.
• The roof construction will comprise 45x150mm Roof Joists supported by a composite glulam ridge beam. 11mm OSB deck. Felt and Batten.
• 32 x 200 PSE Timber fascia
• 32 x 150 Timber bargeboard
• Cambrian Slate Tiles.
• Galvanized Steel Rainwater Goods.
• The roof will be insulated with 150mm Glass-wool insulation.
• The floors will be insulated with 100mm Kingspan insulation (as above).
• External walls will be insulated with 150mm Glass-wool insulation.
• Internal walls will be insulated with 100mm Glass-wool insulation.
• Optional Kingspan or Solid Foam Insulation Board Through-Out.
• 12mm foil back plasterboard, Fitted.
• 12mm Moisture resistant plasterboard for bathrooms.
• Tape and Joint finish throughout.
• Decoration in Dulux Paint colour of choice.
• 1st and 2nd Fix Electrics.
• Supply and connect 17th edition consumer unit to current regulations.
• Supply wire and fit No. x twin sockets (white).
• Supply wire and fit No. x single sockets (white).
• Supply wire and fit No. x bathroom extract fans.
• Supply wire and fit No. x ceiling down lights (white).
• Wire for No. x outside lights.
• 1st and 2nd Fix Plumbing.
• Supply and fit combination boiler.
• Local connection of Soil Pipes/Vents.
• Supply and fit No. x Radiators in White.
• Supply wire and fit No. x oil filled towel radiators to bathrooms (wall mounted chrome finish).
• Bathroom cold feed to toilet. Hot and Cold to Hand Basin. Hot and Cold to Bath Mixer Taps.
• En-suite cold feed to toilet. Hot and Cold to Hand Basin. Hot and Cold to Bath Mixer Taps. Hot and Cold for overhead shower.
TOILET AND BATHROOMS
• Toilets, Shower Unit, Bath and Sinks, Standard White (TBC)
• Tiled Floor and Half Tiled Walls, Splash Back and Surrounds.
• Chrome Taps and Glass/Chrome Shower Glass.
FLOOR FINISH & INTERNAL CARPENTRY
• 100% Wool Carpet in Bedrooms and Hall.
• Oak Veneered Engineered Flooring in Living Room.
• Travertine Floor Tiles in Kitchen Area.
• MDF Skirting and Doors Surrounds Painted White.
• Oak Veneered Internal Doors with Chrome Handles or Choice of Styles.
KITCHEN - PC SUM £5000 each building.
• Fully Fitted Kitchen From Howdens Range 40 Styles. Any Layout.
• Cooker, Hob, Fridge/Freezer, Belfast Sink.
WINDOW AND DOORS
• Fitted External Windows and doors as per drawings. Choice of Styles. Factory Painted Timber, Wood Effect or White Plastic or Aluminum Clad Softwood. All Double Glazed. Ten Year Warranty.
• Selection of Renders, Composite Board, Natural Timber, Larch, Cedar, Softwood... Even slip brick stonework, so you can have a stone finished mobile home!!!